Okay, obviously this isn't Easton's brother. Brad emailed me
this website today with this little kid who is BigE's age. I couldn't believe it! He is double Easton's weight. His Mom has to nurse him
20 times a day! I can't even imagine!! He is so cute though. What is it about chubby babies?? The poor kid, he is so big he can't even crawl!
7 comments:
I'd hate to be that mom - I felt like a human cow when Jace was eating every three hours!
I thought the top picture was him staring at a pink popsicle.
how cute, haven't talk to you in a while, i was sad i didn't get to see you in UT, thank you for talking to me and being such a good friend. i really REALLY appreciated it. :)
Don't make fun, Big Russ couldn't even move until 18 months he was so chubby! I'm not kidding here! I think his mom DID feed him 20 x's a day! hahaha
That is awesome! What was he when he was born.
I think that goes BEYOND chubby! That baby is HUGE!
That can't be healthy! Can it?
Post a Comment