It was so fun taking Carter Trick or Treating. Our church did a Trunk or treat which makes it SO nice! About half way through Carter caught on to saying "trick or treat" it was the cutest thing ever to hear him say it. I made Brad follow him around so we could video tape it. Afterwards we stopped by my Grandpa and Grandma's house so he could trick or treat there and then we stopped by the Walkers. Easton was supposed to be baby Jack Jack (from the Incredibles) but his hair would not stay in a point sticking up. The holidays only get more fun as Carter gets older and can get excited about them.

6 comments:
I've been checking in ALL day to see your Halloween post! So much fun! Carter looks SO cute in his costume, even if he didn't like being in it. The picture of him trick or treating at your parents house is priceless!
FINALLY! I have been waiting to see some Halloween pics!
Looks like a great time :)
that was a really cool slide show. I like the scrapbook layout.
SO CUTE!!!! I love the smile box layouts, they look SO GREAT!! What cute little incredibles you have!! I agree that it gets even more fun when they start really "getting" what is going on! I'm glad you guys had a great Halloween!!
hey, i swear i thought i posted a comment. weird. So cute. I love LOVE the scrapbook. YOu should give some credit to whoever you got that idea from. SO SO cute! :) and your boys costumes were so cute. i love that they were all muscl-ie (not a word i know) and you always look so adorable. i miss you. :)
What cute pictures and the slide show was awesome. You are awesome. Your kids are awesome! I am so lucky!
Post a Comment