Monday, October 29, 2007

House Of Order

I am the secretary in our Relief Society (the woman's organization in our church) and I just found out about a week ago that our stake is going to have this lady come and talk to us every Thursday night for 8 weeks on organization. I AM SO EXCITED!! It's going to be during Brad's busy season (I'm beginning to think that it's always busy season at his job) so I'll have to find a babysitter, but I am going to go. Hopefully she can help! Her website is www.houseoforder.com I think anyone can go so if you live by me you could come with.

4 comments:

Allie said...

That would be awesome! I really need to work on being organized. I'm horrible at organization I mean really bad! You'll have to post ideas she has.

Danielle said...

Please post the good ideas! I wish I lived closer. I love to organize.

CaraDee said...

Hey, that lady came to a something or other for a Stake thingy this Spring. I only heard her for like 1/2 an hour or so, but she was interesting. She had very GOOD ideas. Have I impemented any?? No, but they were good. Remember "finishing". That's my biggest weakness. I kinda want to stalk your ward and come.

Christine said...

Seriously anyone can come. I think she even has it on her website. We just haven't found out where she's doing it yet.