Do you know what these pictures are of??? This is Easton watching Jungle Book with Carter. What 6 month old lays there and watches a movie??? He ended up falling asleep, so Brad joked that we need to put a tv in his room to put him to sleep. I feel like Big E is a 3 year old trapped in a 6 month old body. He acts, and wants to be so much older than he is. -Totally different from my laid back, easy going Carter.
5 comments:
Too cute!
I love how big he is.
Maybe he wants to be like his big bro. :)
Sounds like Preston but definatly not Carson. They're so different even though they're brothers.
It sounds just like someone else I know!!! From the moment you were born you were pushing to be older than you were. I always felt like I had a grown up in a little girl's body.
Post a Comment