Monday, October 8, 2007

Special Thanks to Grandma!



My mom went to Disneyland last week and brought home Mack (the semi truck from Cars) and Mater and McQueen home for Carter. He has been in total heaven! That is all he has been playing with for the last week straight. (I'm not kidding) He even had to sleep with them one night! Thank you Grandma Walker!

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Sounds all too familiar. Carson has that Mack and the open-trailer Mack and wants the newest one for his birthday next week. But I think Trev and I are just as obsessed as he is!

Marianne said...

oh this is my favorite stage, well one of many but i loved it when andrew started getting into cars and trains. he still will spend hours playing with htem... thats so cute!

Jill Walker said...

I love making my grandson's happy. This made my day!