Sunday, September 16, 2007

Rough Weekend



This was a rough weekend. We were all so sick (except for Brad-hopefully he doesn't get it!) Easton wouldn't eat, he couldn't sleep. Carter was coughing non stop, and then I started getting it really bad on Saturday. Easton continually woke up last night so I was up with him. Finally today I think we are all starting to feel a little better. These pictures of BigE are of him FINALLY taking a nap. I love how big his thighs are! When I took him to the Dr. they weighed him and he still weighs 20lbs. I thought for sure he was up to about 25lbs. It feels like it when I'm carrying him around everywhere!

4 comments:

Brenda said...

Sorry 'bout your weekend. If it makes you feel better, I had to deal with a 'Trevor' injury. He fell on the freshly mopped tile on the base of our stairs and we think he might have broken ribs. You know how clumsy he can be and that he deals with pain so well. Hope you feel better soon!

Danielle said...

Hope you guys are all feeling better! Those are very sweet pictures of Easton napping.

Jill Walker said...

Look how beautiful that boy is! I could just squeeze him to pieces. Love those big chunky thighs.

Steve said...

That is the sweetest picture. i love when they are sleeping.