Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Just a good day

Brad is missing us and requested pictures. I took these yesterday of BigE. He is getting so good at sitting. He still tips over, but he is balancing pretty well. He is rolling over, and he scoots on his back.....pretty creative I think. I was checking out Ali Edward's blog today and she had made a list of things that she was grateful for that day. I thought it was a great idea....so here's mine. (I should have done this the other day when Carter poured the red paint on the carpet!)
1. Healthy kids
2. A wonderful, loving, handsome husband, who loves me
3. A good, long needed phone call with my friend Marianne-full of girl talk
4. An ice cold coke-with a straw of course
5. A night out to visit with some girls in my ward
6. My house is finally clean
7. Stumbled upon some GREAT deals at the grocery store
8. An alarm system that makes me feel safe
9. My mom...for loving my kids so much, and always being there to help me with them-thanks mom!
10. The leaves changing colors-I love this time of year!
11. Being able to shower and get ready in peace while the boys slept.
12. Blogs...to keep in touch with good friends
These are just a few of the things I'm grateful for today. I'm "tagging" everyone to do the same. I'll be excited to see what everyone puts.

PS Thanks to "auntie" Kathy for the shirt! It fits him this week, probably by next week he'll have grown out of it! :) The jeans are a little big so we still have time. That was so thoughtful of you!

5 comments:

CaraDee said...

Hey you, I was just looking at that Thank You card you made me for loaning you my carpet cleaner the LAST TIME that Carter poured paint on the carpet...That was over 2 years ago! Poor you!

Danielle said...

Cute pictures of Easton! I'm thankful for friends that have been in my life for 16 years!

Christine said...

Cara, I thought of that exact time while I was cleaning up the paint. I actually went and bought one of those Bissel carpet cleaners after using yours. We use it all the time!
PS I can't believe you still have that card!

Brenda said...

Red paint? Ouch. Easton is adorable.

tiburon said...

What a great idea. I may have to make a list of the things that I am thankful for :)