Monday, September 10, 2007

I'm Torn



I am completely torn! Our book club read Twilight last month and I totally got hooked so I started reading New Moon-the next book in the series. Well, the club chose My Sister's Keeper for this months book, and I just can't get into it for some reason. The whole time I'm thinking about how I REALLY want to be reading New Moon. Has anyone read My Sister's Keeper?? I only have about a week and a half until I need to have it finished.

7 comments:

Brenda said...

Hey there. I saw your blog through Sally's and thought I'd say hi. Hi!

tiburon said...

I haven't read EITHER of them - but if you are done with Twilight I would LOVE to borrow it :)

Christine said...

Tib, you are more than welcome to borrow my Twilight book. My mom is reading it right now, but as soon as she's done it's all yours. It will be a good excuse to see eachother!!

tiburon said...

Ain't that the truth! Let me know and we will have to get together for lunch :)

TheShippenFamily said...

My sister in laws, love my sisters keeper. I have a hard time getting into Jodi Picoult books.

Danielle said...

I'd finish the required reading, and then dig into the optional reading. :o) Although, this is coming from the girl who stopped reading her baby books when the new Harry Potter book came out, so I guess I have no room to talk!

Allie said...

I'd have to say read New Moon its so good and Eclipse is even better. Thats what I would do but it is fun to go to book club and I've heard that My Sister's Keeper is good but probably not as good as New Moon, j/k, I have no idea.