Sorry for the pitty party. It was just one of those days. Brad and I went on a date last night to the Greek Festival in Salt Lake. It was pretty fun.....well, okay, it was actually pretty dumb. It was just fun being with Brad. There wasn't anything to do except tour the church (that was cool) and then eat. There was only one place to get food and the wait was an hour and a half, so we left and went to a Greek restaurant where we didn't have to wait so long.
My brother Dan is home from college for a couple of days so I'm off to be with him today. I've really missed having him around.
PS I guess Imerominia is greek for "date"
1 comment:
I am glad you got a night out before his trip! I have never been to the greek festival but now that you have hyped it up so much (tee hee hee) I may need to check it out! :)
Post a Comment