Okay, I know that I am so blessed, and that I have so much to be grateful for, but I just feel like complaining for a split seconed, so let me just vent and then I'll be over it all.
Being a mom is tough. I swear I have stubbed my toe at least 10 times today on toys. Carter thought it would be really funny to pour red paint all over the carpet so I spent most of my evening trying to get that out. I've had a headache all day. For some reason I can't get my house put together. I feel like I've been cleaning and putting things away for the last 4 days straight, and it's still cluttery. I just feel like I haven't accomplished anything, yet I am running around here non stop. What is my problem??? Then to top it off after this week Brad is going to be out of town for the next 3 months so I feel like this is my week to get it together before he goes. Okay, thanks for letting me complain.
PS-Any advice?????
3 comments:
Spend your time with Brad before he leaves, not cleaning. That's the most important! Then, ask your parents or friends to watch the kids for a couple hours while you get the house together without kid mess coming behind and ruining what you've done. And if a while house seems like a daunting task, break it up into areas. Have someone watch the kids for a little bit while you tackle the kitchen. Then the next time they are out of your hair, tackle the living room. Or...if you know someone with younger kids (like 12ish), hire them for cheap to watch and entertain the kids in your own house while you get it together. It's hard, I know, and I only have one, and he doesn't know how to get into paint yet! Hang in there! I'd help if I was closer.
He's going out of town for 3 months?!?! Why on Earth? I'm so sorry. Your babies are so handsome. I want to eat them up. :)
He's going for work. (aka the nazi concentration camp) ha haha. He'll be back on Saturdays, and some Sundays. We just got an alarm system, and it definately has helped. I am still scarred after the whole peeping tom thing.
Post a Comment