Our nickname for Easton is Big E.-For obvious reasons. Keep in mind while reading this that Easton just turned 5 months. I got out Carter's old 6-12 month clothes because all of Easton's clothes were WAY too small for him. Well, they were too small!!! Soooo, I got out the 12-18 month clothes and they fit him perfectly. Then today I got out Carter's 18-24 month clothes (that are winter clothes) and they will for sure fit him in a month or two once it starts getting cold. I can't believe this! Carter was one years old when he wore the clothes Easton is wearing right now. It makes me so sad-I feel like I had a baby for a couple months and then he became a toddler! At this rate they're going to be wearing the same clothes before Easton even turns one!
Easton is so much fun, and has brought so much happiness into our home. His favorite person (besides me of course) is Carter. Everytime he sees him he gets this huge smile on his face. It is so sweet to see them interact together. I can't wait until they can play together. I hope that they will always be friends.
Easton is so much fun, and has brought so much happiness into our home. His favorite person (besides me of course) is Carter. Everytime he sees him he gets this huge smile on his face. It is so sweet to see them interact together. I can't wait until they can play together. I hope that they will always be friends.
2 comments:
Hi Christine! Don't worry, I stalk your blog, too. The comments just don't show up in a row like on mine! Oh, and I stalk your mom's blog now, too. LOVE LOVE LOVE the new family photos! You guys are a beautiful family. I miss you!
Thats so funny! He's so big and cute! Gavin looked a couple months younger then him when they were next to each other instead of a few weeks older.
By the way I like the picture you have at the top of your blog! It looks great!
Post a Comment