My friend Tiburon posted a Life List on her website and I thought it was such a great idea-so I copied. As I think of more things I'll add them on there. It really gets you thinking about what you want to accomplish with your life.
Hottie! I am so glad you played along :) I love your list. I can't wait to start crossing things off of mine. I told Adam I want to go to NYC for NYE this year - that will get rid of one :)
2 comments:
I LOVE Your list! AND I love your new picture with all your feet! How CUTE is that!! :)
Hottie! I am so glad you played along :) I love your list. I can't wait to start crossing things off of mine. I told Adam I want to go to NYC for NYE this year - that will get rid of one :)
Post a Comment