Wednesday, August 22, 2007

The beginning of the end




It's the beginning of the end. It's the beginning of Carter going to school and being gone more and more. I am so sad! What happened to my little baby??
I picked him up and he LOVED it! He has been on a high ever since, and is just beaming. I asked him if he wanted to go again and he said yes-so that is a good sign. When we got in the car the first thing he watned to do was put on his flip flops.
I think this is going to be so good for him. I am anxious to see how he does on Friday. Brad will be back in town so he can come with me to take him

1 comment:

Allie said...

So exciting! I cant wait for Madie to go in a couple weeks! I cant believe our kids are going to preschool its so weird! Of course I dont mind if you use that song! I'm glad everything went well with the first day of school.