Saturday, March 24, 2012

What the???

This was seriously the funniest night. The first night that Mandy and the girls arrived at our house we went over to see how warm the pool was. We told the kids "We're not getting in! We're just going to feel how warm it is!" Well we got there and it started out that they were just putting their feet in and then the next thing we knew they were all the way in-in their pajamas! Then I dared Mandy to get in with her clothes on. I told her I would give her $20. Well I didn't think she'd really do it, but she did! She full on did a canon ball into the water. Well then she told me that if I got in we would be even. I made the plunge and jumped in as well. I was laughing so hard the whole time. The kind of laugh where your stomach hurts and your face hurts. The part that made it so funny is that there was a group meeting in the Ranch house right next to the pool and they could see the whole thing. It was such a fun night.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Does this count as one of the two pool visits? :o)