Sunday, May 29, 2011

Easton's Last Day of School

Easton had his last day of school. How do my babies grow up so fast? He had Mrs. Johnson, Carter's first preschool teacher. He had a fun year and loved being in the same class as his cousin Quincy.

PS The last day they always do a circus day, that's why his teacher is wearing what she's wearing.


2 comments:

Mary Jo said...

You have the CUTEST kids! Hopefully your summer is off to a great start. Come visit my blog at 2howell6.blogspot.com and BreeAnn's at http://breevisandbrethead.blogspot.com/

Chris and Michelle said...

Christine, apparently it's been a while since I visited your blog but it's so fun to see all your updates! Your Hawaii trip looks amazing and makes me want to go! I'm glad to see it's possible to get away for a trip like that even with a 1 year old... you got me wanting to plan for next year! Your boys have gotten so big and as usual are adorable...I think that Nile looks just like Easton! I love that I run into you every once in a while and I hope it keeps happening!:)