Thursday, May 19, 2011

Airport



My parents gave me and Brad a trip to Hawaii for our Christmas presents. I love and appreciate that my parents treat Brad just like they treat me and my brothers. There is no way that they would ever imagine not taking Brad on a trip with us.
My Brother Dan served a mission in Hawaii for our church so we were going back to visit and so that he could show us around. We drove down to Las Vegas the day before our flight (We flew out of Vegas because it was significantly cheaper than flying out of Salt Lake) and stayed the night in a hotel. The next morning we had to get up early to make it to the airport. My phone didn't change time zones and I didn't realize it so I woke up an hour before I really needed to be up.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

So jealous. Your trip looks AMAZING! Can your mom adopt me?