
I downloaded this album the other day to my ipod and I love it! I've been listening to it non stop. I know it's not new, so probably everyone else already has it. If you don't have it though you might want to check it out. One of my faves is the one where she sings with Colbie Caillat. It's a goodie.
8 comments:
I love this album, too! Although, I've only downloaded a few songs from it so far.
I wasn't a big fan of her until she was an opening act of a concert I saw...she was such a good performer that she captivated me. I like this album, too!
I love her!! I need to download this album I guess thanks for the advice!
I had a lot of catching up to do! You have been busy.
I hear this album is good. I am not a fan of country...I've tried, but it just hasn't happened for me. But I do like Taylor Swift. She seems like a good person from what I have read about her.
YES, I love the song "LOVE STORY"!
So how did the chicken soup turn out?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! I HOPE YOU HAVE AN AWESOME DAY AND GET SOME GOOD LOVIN!!!
I just copied that from my friend and I have been loving it also!! It has been great to have some new tunes to run to!
okay, so we know that you like Sister Swift, what else do you like?
Come on - Let's see some more posting!
Post a Comment