
Listen, I know I'm a complete dork for posting about this, but I'm doing it anyways. What is the deal with the new wiggle? We always have Playhouse Disney on in the mornings for the boys while I'm getting ready for the day. I miss Greg. I don't like the new guy, and it's totally different. I miss all the other songs that they sang. My boys loved them too.
4 comments:
The Wiggles freak me out. We're Elmo and Mickey Mouse watchers here, so I can't help you out, you dork. :o)
I haven't watched the wiggles in FOREVER. I remember being sad when I heard that he was leaving though. Bummer that they don't even play the old songs, DUMB!
I don't have your e-mail address on my boys ancient computer and I can't type on my keyboardless laptop.GRR. Do you want to e-mail me at mmcain@q.com and I'll respond with my address? I need yours too btw. Can't wait to get your card. HOORAY! :)
Christine, you TOTALLY crack me up! I miss being your partner because you always have the most entertaining stories!
You are hilarious! We watch that channel, too (while I get ready in the a.m., too!), but the addiction at our house is Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Little Einsteins. So sorry, I can't sympathize for the Wiggles. To tell you the truth, I'm kind of afraid to watch them, but it sounds like they're a hit at your house! Maybe we should get on board? :)
Post a Comment