Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Walker Family Trip
















My family wanted to take one last trip before Dan went on his mission so we decided to head down to St. George-or "George" as Carter called it. We had SOOOOO much fun. The majority of our time was spent out at the pool. Everyday that we were there it was about 107 degrees so the pool was perfect. Brad is a Gold Member with Marriott so we were able to upgrade to a two bedroom suite for free. I guess his out of control traveling does pay off sometimes. ;)



Poor Bigs. After about two days of being there he got really sick. He was fevering-even with medicine. He wouldn't eat, drink or take his medicine. It was horrible and he was miserable. We ended up taking him to the instacare twice because he was so miserable.

The best part of the trip was just having Brad there. I didn't think he would be able to take off any work because he already had so much time taken off, but he was able to do it. He was such a great help with Easton-and it was nice for me because Brad was the only person that Easton wanted. (While he was sick)

By the end of the week I could feel the weight gain from all the eating out. I think we ate at In N Out like 3 times??? We did some serious eating while we were there.



4 comments:

Toni said...

Are you sure you've had two kids? You're so stinkin skinny! Sorry to hear about Easton, that's always hard having a sick baby when you're away from home.

Allie said...

Sounds like fun! I'm so jealous you got to go to In-N-Out!!! I love that place!

CaraDee said...

So I have the blue suit you're wearing, and my friend has the brown one. Such class, such style!

Danielle said...

Looks like so much fun! I love the pictures of Eason and his floaties. Hope he's feeling better!