Saturday, June 14, 2008

The Host


Can I just say I love Stephanie Meyer?!?!??! I started reading this book and I LOVE it. It took me a couple chapters to get into it, but now I can't stop reading it. Has anyone else read it??? I'm dying to talk to someone about it. I keep trying to talk Brad into reading it, but he is refusing. I think after him reading the Twilight series (don't tell him I told you he read those) he is a little burned out on gushy books. I keep telling him it's not as gushy as the Twilight series.

4 comments:

McMurtrey said...

I'm so glad to hear something about this book. I couldn't decide to get it or not now I must get it and read it. By the way Brian has read all the twilight searies too.

Allie said...

I read the Host! I really liked it too! She's an awesome writer she really gets you hooked! You should join goodreads.

Danielle said...

Haven't read it, but did read the Twilight series! Maybe I'll check it out!

Misty said...

Todd read the Twilight books too and other than a few gushy scenes in the last book, he was pretty impressed. He is also planning on reading the Host. Tell Brad that there are more guys, than just he that has read Stephenie Meyer's books, and maybe he will read The Host!